We seek to make, for you, working with us a straightforward, easy and enjoyable experience. One of the ways we can do this right at the start of the process is to provide easy to use procurement routes. Obviously, you are very welcome to purchase directly from us if you are able to do so. Should you need to go through a formal procurement route several of the frameworks allow for ‘direct award’ contracts to be made. However, we also recognise the need for and importance of tenders and mini-competitions.
We have successfully obtained a place on some of the key public sector frameworks such as:
- Management Consultancy Framework 1 (RM3745) – Lot 5: Health & Community
- Management Consultancy Framework 2 (RM6008) – Lot 1: Business Consultancy
- ESPO Consultancy Services 664-17 – Lot 1: Business Services
- ELIS Transformation Change Framework 2.0 – Lot 2a: Organisational System & Leadership Development
- SCW CSU – DPS for System Transformation consultancy services
- Kings College – Lot 3 Strategy, Organisational Design & Change Management
- Thames Valley and Wessex NHS Leadership Academy – multiple leadership and OD lots
- Hampshire County Council – Lot 16 Organisation Development
As opportunities arise we will be added to further frameworks in the future.
Tricordant is delighted to have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Services MCF1 (Lot 5) and MCF2 (Lot1) frameworks
For these frameworks we have formed a consortium with two other consultancies; Consilium Partners and Rubicon Health Consulting, with whom we have long-standing relationships. Through the consortium we offer clients a wide range of appropriate services delivered by skilled, professional consultants; the majority of whom have Chief Executive or Director level experience within the NHS, private healthcare, public sector and commercial organisations.