Tricordant is an organisational consultancy working across all types of complex organisation. We work with leaders helping them organise for lasting success. We specialise in and are known for:
- Organisation Design
- Organisation Development
- Leadership & System Working
Our purpose is “to help people and organisations flourish through healthy and effective work.” We are an organisational consultancy rooted in Christian values and mission.
To achieve this, we are committed to employing and developing collaborations with a range of people, of all faiths and no faith, who share our passion and commitment to healthy systems and work.
Our core values are
- Trust – Live up to promises
- Hope – Things can be better
- Love – Relationships matter
- Joy – Having fun amongst the serious business
Our team are all home based and distributed across England. Our work can take us the length and breadth of the UK and internationally. Whilst small as a business we work with large organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors. As part of living out our mission and values we are a certified BCorporation (see www.bcorporation.uk) and have been for 7 years.
The Principal Consultant role is to deliver strategy, organisational design and development consultancy, client service-line development and promote the Company in marketing and delivering sales.
- You will have a minimum of 7 years experience within the health and/or social care environment
- You will have a minimum of 5 years internal or external consulting experience including across health and care.
- You will have managed effective client relationships.
- You have and are developing your client network and receive repeat requests from your clients
- You will have worked on projects and programmes where you have been part of a multidisciplinary team, building business cases or developing requirements and solutions, which led to the successful completion of your clients’ objectives
- You have led research, analysis and interpretation on client / sector business issues, performance, client performance etc. with a view to identifying possible opportunities.
- You contribute to winning profitable business by proposal writing, pricing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients.
- You have delivered high quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- You have contributed to thought leadership and/or research both within the business and across the sector.
- You have supported less experienced consultants through mentoring and project-based development and coaching.
- You have developed deeper expertise in at least one capability e.g. strategy, organisational design, organisational development, workforce planning and one functional area e.g. mental health, older peoples services, children’s services.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is negotiable according to skills and experience of the individual.
- There is an employee bonus scheme dependent on both company and personal performance.
- 30days annual leave + Bank holidays
- A contributory company pension scheme is available.
- A home office, mobile and broadband allowance is also paid along with all necessary equipment supplied.
Please send a short CV (max 2 pages) along with a letter stating the reason for your interest in this role and what you believe you can bring to it, to the Director lead for Healthcare, Alastair Mitchell-Baker – firstname.lastname@example.org