Marketing and Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Tricordant team.
The purpose of the role is to provide an excellent and responsive central office service and to assist in developing and delivering the marketing for Tricordant Ltd.
Reports to: Project Support Manager, currently Emma Engstrom.
Base: Home office based.
Hours of work:
25 hours a week (5 days a week, 9:30am – 2:30pm inclusive of a half hour lunch break); but flexible and open to discussion.
We are looking for someone to provide an excellent and responsive central office service and therefore ideally will need the successful individual to work 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, inclusive of a half hour lunch break. Hours suggested are 9:30am – 2:30pm but are flexible and open to discussion.
There is a requirement to join the company’s team meeting, usually in Reading, which currently takes place quarterly (in March, June, September, and December) but may become more regular Hours will be flexed to accommodate this.
Salary for 25 hours per week is £15,625.00 per annum (62.5% prorated from 40 hours at £25,000 pa).
There is an employee bonus scheme dependent on both company and personal performance. The base rate for this scheme is 7.5% of annual salary but with the opportunity to earn up to an additional 50% of the base rate on a sliding scale based on further company performance.
21 days annual leave (pro-rata from 30 days per annum ft).
A contributory company pension scheme is available.
A home office, mobile and broadband allowance is also paid along with all necessary equipment supplied.
Key work areas fall under 3 main headings: office administration, marketing administration and finance administration. The following is a brief outline of each area, but specific duties will be managed by the appropriate Tricordant Director on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the day-to-day central office functions.
- Provide first line support for telephone (0800), email (office@) and mail enquiries.
- Administer Dropbox and keep filing system in order, requesting team to take whatever action is needed.
- Keep all document templates up to date, developing as appropriate.
- Manage HR records including annual leave, sickness, and personal details.
- Develop and maintain all company policies and governance documents including actions to be taken.
- Manage Health and Safety administration including accident book.
- Keep all team and partner CVs, profiles, and images up to date.
- Maintain records of all partner consultants and associates plus regular communications to them.
- Take notes at team meetings
- Support events as required.
- Ensure Tricordant successfully renews its Cyber Essentials and Data Protection certifications.
- Overall responsibility for the operational aspects company’s Marketing activities which include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of central database of contacts, liaising with the rest of the team to capture and add in new contacts from recent client assignments.
- Management of email marketing software and regular email marketing programme.
- Management and maintenance of company website including liaising with web builder and taking small appropriate actions personally.
- Develop and manage social media marketing activity including the coordination of inputs (e.g., blogs/think pieces) to the company website, LinkedIn page, Twitter, and any other social networking resources.
- Work with appropriate team members to ensure consistent and high-quality marketing and communication materials are produced in line with Tricordant branding guidelines.
- Manage the production and distribution of agreed communications such as associate briefings and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Develop along with the in-house graphic designer the standard imagery used in proposals, presentations, website, and other media.
- Liaise with our marketing agency on the development of marketing activities and tactical plans
- Administration of Softools system.
- Administration of regular financial transactions – payments in and out.
- Ensure all direct expenses are appropriately logged and paid (supplier or team member).
- Produce monthly reports for accountant.
- Produce finance reports including project profitability.
- Produce business performance reports.
By necessity of both the role and the size of business it may be from time to time that the job holder will be required to do other work, consistent with the role and personal skills, but not specifically listed above.