This is why we work so hard to ensure that our clients have a strong leadership foundation. We work extensively with organisations to help their leaders, key individuals and wider teams to be their very best.
We also know that Leadership isn’t solely about being everything to everyone.
It’s time to end the myth of the complete leader: the flawless person at the top who’s got it all figured out. In fact the sooner leaders stop trying to be all things to all people, the better off their organisations will be.
We work with you to develop leadership capabilities that will develop your teams and the whole organisation to be the best it can be.
In summary we think the job of leadership is to create the conditions for your people and the organisation to flourish. To be the best they can be.
Developing Leadership in Our Clients
We don’t just spout theory. Our Leadership specialists have worn the leadership tee shirt across several sectors, so we can help you apply the best of theory and practice in the commercial, public and the not-for-profit sectors. And they can do so with a deep understanding of what life is like in the organisational and team leader’s shoes.
We believe that the best leadership development comes with learning that is applied to practical and real life issues at work. As a result, we help you to crack your organisational challenges at the same time as developing your leadership capacity. Two for the price of one!
Whether we are working with local, national or international organisations, we help leaders cope with the unpredictability and uncertainty of a world of constant change, where you can’t predict what’s around the corner or control the things you just can’t control.
What’s your WHY?
Whatever your size or scale we help you to navigate the complexities and ambiguities of your market by keeping your leaders anchored to your WHY? – your purpose for existing in the first place, your brand and your vision for the future.
Thinking about Leadership.
At Tricordant, we think about leadership at several levels:
- The Authentic Leader – leading oneself through personal behaviours and impact.
- Organisational and team leadership – creating the psychological conditions for people to be the best they can be in serving the purpose of the organisation.
- Systems Leadership – leading in collaborative systems, supply chains and networked organisations.
- Systemic Leadership – creating the “eco-system”, the climactic conditions if you like, where work systems and processes are aligned with the purpose of the organisations, and let people get on with their real job of work.
Why Choose Tricordant?
We know every leadership challenge is unique. We never throw a standard programme at you. That’s why we spend time at the start of any client assignment to develop a clear understanding of what issues are being faced and make sure that all key stakeholders are on the same page.
When you choose Tricordant, you are choosing people who:
- Are versed in leadership experience
- Expert in behavioural change practice
- Understand complex front-line leadership challenges,
- Can help you see what great looks like in your organisation.
- Can help you implement leadership strategies and approaches to get to great!
selection of recent clients
Tricordant are insightful, experienced and consummately professional in developing partnerships across complex health and care settings; whether it’s supporting the development of fledgling GP Federations or working with established System Chiefs and Senior Clinical Leaders. In Hampshire’s journey from Sustainability & Transformation Partnership to Integrated care System, they got the right focus on culture, strategy and outcomes.